Monday, September 11, 2006


Sorry hit the wrong button. lol Anyway learned some new stuff Im going to put into practice. But will keep some of my stuff too. Like for weddings I never charge a travel fee nor do I set a time limit to do your wedding. My motto is NO Time Limit on your wedding! I want to capture the whole time for you and how can I do that if I set a time limit. lol
Also im thinking about doing the weddings in more of a documentary style so as to capture the whole story of the day. Now this doesnt mean we cant do the traditional formal poses too. We will always do the pictures that you request. I just think the documentary will fit my style very well and I can get a truly beautiful story to tell of your very special day captured in wonderful images.
Also got to do the pics of my new nephew. Here are a few as promised

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home