Monday, September 25, 2006

More Weddings

Hey heres a wedding I did a few weeks ago. It was a western wedding held at one of the brides really good friends ranch. You can't tell but we alot of the pics out in the horse pasture. They were such a cute couple. I really enjoy doing their wedding. Check out the little ringbearer. He was such a darling. I offered him any horse on the place to go home with me. lol He was just the cutest. Check out the brides little dog on her dress. She really loves her little dog. lol Look out Garrett, I bet he sleeps with ya'll. lol
Such a beautiful outdoor wedding this was. It was hot as it was in August but it was late afternoon so that helped. But it was beautiful and the weather was great. Thank you so much Ali and Garrett for letting me be a part of your very special day. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home